Benefits to Employers
Increased employee productivity
- 74% less likely to be admitted to the hospital
- 30% fewer hospitalized days per year
Decreased claim costs
Health Plan Models
- 62% fewer referrals to specialists
- 65% fewer radiology exams
- 20-40% total claim cost reduction
Self insured. Typically requires at least 15 employees
- Employer saves money when claim costs are reduced. ⇒ DPC drastically reduces claim costs.
- Industry example:
- 800 employee group saved $1,408,089 annually, a 38% decrease.
- Savings are still generated by DPC, but insurance reaps the majority of the benefit.
- Employer can still save by reducing premiums through High Deductible Health Plans with HSA.
- Industry example:
- 205 employee group saved $125,297 (in 7months), a 25.4% decrease.
Employees with traditional primary care receive:
- Small Businesses who are not required to provide employee health plans, but want to provide benefits for certain high value employees.
- The employer pays the membership fee, $50-75 per month. The employee has the responsibility to obtain catastrophic insurance coverage on their own. Short-term and high deductible policies for healthy individuals can be as low as $100/month.
- 85-90% of the Employee’s health care needs can be managed in a DPC practice, with the employee having zero out of pocket costs. A $50-75 contribution can potentially generate a $7,900 benefit to the employee by eliminating out of pockets costs for routine medical care.
How do patients at Sasser DPC differ?
- An average of approximately 3 weeks waiting to get an appointment.
- An average of 42 minutes spent in the waiting room.
- An average of 8 minutes face to face with the physician or nurse practioner during their visit.
- Inability to communicate directly with the physician.
- Direct Primary Care practices don’t participate in insurance panels which constitutes upwards of 70% of a clinic’s overhead.
- With fewer patients, DPC physicians are able to spend more time with patients achieving early and accurate diagnoses.
- Excessive labs, imaging or subspecialist referrals are severly reduced and used only as needed.
To speak in detail about how we can structure a plan that will provide high level concierge medical care for your employees, while significantly reducing your healthcare costs, please contact me anytime at 225-209-9946 or firstname.lastname@example.org