Benefits to Employers
- Increased productivity
- 74% less likely to be admitted to the hospital
- 30% fewer hospitalized days per year
- Decreased claim costs
Health plan models
- 62% fewer referrals to specialists
- 65% fewer radiology exams
- 20-40% total claim cost reduction
- Self insured. Typically requires at least 15 employees
- Employer saves money when claim costs are reduced. --> DPC drastically reduces claim costs.<--
- Industry example: 800employee group saved $1,408,089 annually, a 38% decrease.
- Fully insured
- Savings are still generated by DPC, but insurance reaps the majority of the benefit.
- Employer can still save by reducing premiums through High Deductible Health Plans with HSA.
- Industry example: 205 employee group saved $125,297 (in 7months), a 25.4% decrease.
- Non-benefitted employees
- Small Businesses who are not required to provide employee health plans, but want to provide benefits for certain high value employees.
- The employer pays the membership fee, $50-75 per month. The employee has the responsibility to obtain catastrophic insurance coverage on their own. Short-term and high deductible policies for healthy individuals can be as low as $100/month.
- 85-90% of the Employee’s health care needs can be managed in a DPC practice, with the employee having zero out of pocket costs. A $50-75 contribution can potentially generate a $7,900 benefit to the employee by eliminating out of pockets costs for routine medical care.
Employees with traditional primary care receive:
- An average of approximately 3 weeks to get an appointment.
- An average of 42 minutes waiting to be seen.
- An average of 8 minutes face to face with the physician or nurse practioner.
- Inability to communicate directly with the physician.
How do patients at Sasser DPC differ?
- Direct Primary Care practices don’t participate in insurance panels which constitutes upwards of 70% of a clinic’s overhead.
- With fewer patients, DPC physicians are able to spend more time with patients achieving early and accurate diagnoses. Excessive labs, imaging or subspecialist referrals are severly reduced and used only as needed.
To speak in detail about how we can structure a plan that will provide high level concierge medical care for your employees, while significantly reducing your healthcare costs, please contact me anytime at 225-209-9946 or firstname.lastname@example.org